We listen carefully to what you are trying to achieve and use our knowledge and experience to help you get there. We do that by always putting our clients first, by cutting through the jargon to speak plain English, by coming to you when you need us (evenings and weekends included) and by making sure that we are value for money
What are your charges?
MY standard labour rate is From £40.00 for the first hour .
Our minimum charging period is one hour.
Can I limit the job to one hours’ work?
Yes. You can choose to limit the booking to one hour and i will do my very best to complete the work within the agreed time.
If the repair takes only forty minutes,Will I have to pay for a full hour?
my minimum charging period is one hour. If the repair is completed in less time than this, why not ask me to stay for the remaining time to carry out a general PC health check or a virus check.
- Use anti-virus software and keep it up to date.
- Don’t open e-mails or attachments from unknown sources. Be suspicious of any unexpected e-mail attachments even if it appears to be from someone you know.
- Protect your computer from Internet intruders — use a firewall.
- Regularly download security updates and “patches” for your operating systems and other software.
- Use hard-to-guess passwords. Mix uppercase, lowercase, numbers, or other characters not easy to find in a dictionary, and make sure they are at least eight characters long.
- Back up your computer data on disks or CDs regularly.
- Don’t share access to your computers with strangers. Learn about file sharing risks.
- Disconnect from the Internet when not in use.
- Check your security on a regular basis. When you change your clocks for daylight-savings time, reevaluate your computer security.
- Make sure your family members/computer users know what to do if your computer becomes infected.
The key to success is the right combination of common sense and technology
What Makes an Anti-Virus Solution Great?
Here is a list of the best attributes of anti-virus software according to Anti-Virus Software Review.
Ease of Use How easy is it to install the software? To go from installation to scanning for infected files?
Effective Identification of Viruses and Worms Does it quickly identify infected files with a real-time scanner no matter how the file arrived (via e-mail, IM, Web browsing, etc.)?
Effective Cleaning or Isolating of Infected Files Does the product thoroughly clean, delete, or quarantine the infected file to stop the spread of the virus?
Activity Reporting Can you view what on-demand scans found and what they did with any infected files? Are you notified immediately with real-time scanning?
Rich Feature Set What type of scanning engines are used? Real-time scanning only? Or scheduled also? Are features easy to access and understand?
Ease of Installation and Setup How easy is it to install the software? To go from installation to scanning?
Help Documentation Is there a help document available? Is it useful? Easy to understand? Can you get answers easily?
With the right anti-virus software such as AVG , which has all the attributes identified plus regular virus updates, you can be confident that your computer and files are protected